Installing your intruder alarm to protect your home or business is the first step. Preventative intruder alarm maintenance is essential to ensure that your system is performing at its optimum level, and to prevent any unexpected breakdowns.
What are the benefits of our SPS maintenance contracts?
- Regular preventative maintenance inspections at a time to suit you
- Lower the risk of a false activation/problem arising
- Response service should any problems arise
- Free over the phone help and advice 24/7
- Necessary if your home/business insurance states you have an alarm, as it’s the only way to be sure your alarm is working correctly.
- Out of hours service that is only available to maintained systems
- Comprehensive maintenance contracts for all of your security systems
You may already have an intruder alarm system and are looking for an experienced company to maintain it on your behalf. We represent a range of manufacturers, and are happy to take over the maintenance and testing of both new and existing installations.
For more information on how we can help with your maintenance requirements, call 07843 418742