COVID-19 information on suffolk.gov.uk
Procedures we have implemented to help keep everyone safe:
- All installation or maintenance documents will be emailed to you, you will not need to sign them so social distancing can be maintained throughout the visit. While we are working on site we ask you try to keep in a separate room to the work being carried out.
- A new hand wash facility has been installed in the vehicle, this is to insure we do not bringing any unwanted germs into your home or business.
- Limiting bookings per day to a maximum of 3 homes or businesses. Seeing fewer people and places per day will help prevent passing on any contamination from a previous visit. Please be aware this will mean you may need to book your appointment well in advance.
- Using antibacterial wipes on your alarm keypad or any surfaces that have been touched as part of the maintenance visit, making sure the equipment is left clean.
- A fresh face mask is to be worn on each site visited and not to be reused, we appreciate our customers also wearing a facemask whilst in the same room.
- Keeping in touch before and after the visit. Contacting you before the booked visit to make sure no one is showing symptoms, the areas requiring access are accessible and no one in the house is isolating or showing any of the common symptoms.